1. soft, sweet, and full-flavored from ripeness, as fruit.
2. well-matured, as wines.
3. soft and rich, as sound, tones, color, or light.
4. made gentle and compassionate by age or maturity; softened.
5. friable or loamy, as soil.
6. mildly and pleasantly intoxicated or high.
7. pleasantly agreeable; free from tension, discord, etc.: a mellow neighborhood.
8. affably relaxed; easygoing; genial: a mellow teacher who is very popular with her students. v
"people can be mellow of times."
"faces can be mellow by manes."
"bricks can be mellow."
"houses can be mellow."
"flavours can be mellow."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.