1. a middle state or condition; mean.
2. something intermediate in nature or degree.
3. an intervening substance, as air, through which a force acts or an effect is produced.
4. the element that is the natural habitat of an organism.
5. surrounding objects, conditions, or influences; environment.
6. an intervening agency, means, or instrument by which something is conveyed or accomplished: Words are a me
"waters can be medium for processes."
"traffics can be medium in points."
"traffics can be medium in harbours."
"traffics can be medium for weeks."
"people can be medium in norths."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.