1. of or relating to the science or practice of medicine: medical history; medical treatment.
2. curative; medicinal; therapeutic: medical properties.
3. pertaining to or requiring treatment by other than surgical means.
4. pertaining to or giving evidence of the state of one's health: a medical discharge from the army; a medical examination. noun
5. something done or received in regard to the state of one's health, as a medical examination.
"costs can be medicals."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.