1. of or relating to the science or practice of medicine: medical history; medical treatment.
2. curative; medicinal; therapeutic: medical properties.
3. pertaining to or requiring treatment by other than surgical means.
4. pertaining to or giving evidence of the state of one's health: a medical discharge from the army; a medical examination. noun
5. something done or received in regard to the state of one's health, as a medical examination.
"treatments can be medical."
"supplies can be medical."
"cares can be medical."
"associations can be medical."
"professions can be medical."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.