1. situated in or pertaining to the middle; median; intermediate.
2. pertaining to a mean or average; average.
4. Phonetics. within a word or syllable; neither initial nor final, as the t, a, and n in stand.
5. Entomology. pertaining to, involving, or situated near the media. noun
6. Phonetics. a medial sound or letter. media2 (def 1).
"ligaments can be medial."
"damages can be medial."
"strains can be medial."
"sides can be medial."
"problems can be medial."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.