1. having to do with machinery: a mechanical failure.
2. being a machine; operated by machinery: a mechanical toy.
3. caused by or derived from machinery: mechanical propulsion.
4. using machine parts only.
5. brought about by friction, abrasion, etc.: a mechanical bond between stones; mechanical erosion.
6. pertaining to the design, use, understanding, etc., of tools and machinery: the mechanical trades; mechanical ability.
7. acting or performed without spontane
"industries can be mechanicals."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.