1. having to do with machinery: a mechanical failure.
2. being a machine; operated by machinery: a mechanical toy.
3. caused by or derived from machinery: mechanical propulsion.
4. using machine parts only.
5. brought about by friction, abrasion, etc.: a mechanical bond between stones; mechanical erosion.
6. pertaining to the design, use, understanding, etc., of tools and machinery: the mechanical trades; mechanical ability.
7. acting or performed without spontane
"beingses can be mechanical as musaks."
"failures can be mechanical."
"engineers can be mechanical."
"problems can be mechanical."
"engineerings can be mechanical."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.