1. the flesh of animals as used for food.
2. the edible part of anything, as a fruit or nut: Crack the walnuts and remove the meats.
3. the essential point or part of an argument, literary work, etc.; gist; crux: The meat of the play is the jealousy between the two brothers.
4. solid food: meat and drink.
5. solid or substantial content; pith: The article was full of meat, with few wasted words.
6. a favorite occupation, activity, etc.: Chess is his meat.
7. Chiefly So
"days can be meatless."
"stocks can be meatless."
"products can be meatless."
"martyrdoms can be meatless."
"diets can be meatless."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.