1. of or relating to the sea; existing in or produced by the sea: marine vegetation.
2. pertaining to navigation or shipping; nautical; naval; maritime.
3. serving on shipboard, as soldiers.
4. of or belonging to the marines.
5. adapted for use at sea: a marine barometer. noun
6. a member of the U.S. Marine Corps.
7. one of a class of naval troops serving both on shipboard and on land.
8. seagoing ships collectively, especially with reference to nationality or class; shipp
"formulae can be marine by cents."
"barrels can be marine in tenders."
"lives can be marine."
"insurances can be marine."
"corpses can be marine."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.