1. a piece or mass of solid matter without regular shape or of no particular shape: a lump of coal.
2. a protuberance or swelling: a blow that raised a lump on his head.
3. an aggregation, collection, or mass; clump: All the articles were piled in a great lump.
4. Also called lump of sugar. a small block of granulated sugar, designed for sweetening hot coffee, tea, etc.: How many lumps do you take in your coffee?
5. majority; plurality; multitude: The great lump of voters a
"pensions can be lump."
"outlays can be lump."
"contributions can be lump."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.