1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5. (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
6. a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.
7. sexual intercourse; copulation.
8. (initial capital lett
"people can be love to people."
"people can be love to stories."
"people can be love on places."
"people can be love."
"people/places/organizations can be love."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.