1. free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.
2. free from anything that binds or restrains; unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.
3. uncombined, as a chemical element.
4. not bound together: to wear one's hair loose.
5. not put up in a package or other container: loose mushrooms.
6. available for disposal; unused; unappropriated: loose funds.
7. lacking in reticence or power of restraint: a loose tongue.
"people can be loose with sorts."
"people can be loose with lips."
"people can be loose on lips."
"people can be loose in ups."
"funds can be loose in systems."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.