1. to grant the use of (something) on condition that it or its equivalent will be returned.
2. to give (money) on condition that it is returned and that interest is paid for its temporary use.
3. to give or contribute obligingly or helpfully: to lend one's aid to a cause.
4. to adapt (oneself or itself) to something: The building should lend itself to inexpensive remodeling.
5. to furnish or impart: Distance lends enchantment to the view. verb
"supports can be lending."
"sums can be lending."
"moneys can be lending."
"markets can be lending."
"rates can be lending."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.