1. to grant the use of (something) on condition that it or its equivalent will be returned.
2. to give (money) on condition that it is returned and that interest is paid for its temporary use.
3. to give or contribute obligingly or helpfully: to lend one's aid to a cause.
4. to adapt (oneself or itself) to something: The building should lend itself to inexpensive remodeling.
5. to furnish or impart: Distance lends enchantment to the view. verb
"offerings can be lender."
"approvals can be lender."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.