1. freedom from the demands of work or duty: She looked forward to retirement and a life of leisure.
2. time free from the demands of work or duty, when one can rest, enjoy hobbies or sports, etc.: Most evenings he had the leisure in which to follow his interests.
3. unhurried ease: a work written with leisure and grace. adjective
4. free or unoccupied: leisure hours.
5. having leisure: the leisure class.
6. (of clothing) suitable to or adapted for wear during leisure; c
"activities can be leisure."
"facilities can be leisure."
"developments can be leisure."
"centres can be leisure."
"pursuits can be leisure."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.