1. either of the two lower limbs of a biped, as a human being, or any of the paired limbs of an animal, arthropod, etc., that support and move the body.
2. Anatomy. the lower limb of a human being from the knee to the ankle.
3. something resembling or suggesting a leg in use, position, or appearance.
4. the part of a garment that covers the leg: the leg of a stocking; trouser leg.
5. one of usually several, relatively tall, slender supports for a piece of furniture.
6. one of the s
"people can be legless."
"tries can be legless."
"veterans can be legless."
"shadows can be legless."
"robots can be legless."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.