1. permitted by law; lawful: Such acts are not legal.
2. of or relating to law; connected with the law or its administration: the legal profession.
3. appointed, established, or authorized by law; deriving authority from law.
4. recognized by law rather than by equity.
5. of, relating to, or characteristic of the profession of law or of lawyers: a legal mind.
6. Theology. of or relating to the Mosaic Law. of or relating to the doctrine that salvation is gained by good wo
"prostitutions can be legal in places."
"policies can be legal under agreements."
"pills can be legal for years."
"operations can be legal on variables."
"materials can be legal in states."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.