1. Law. a gift of property, especially personal property, as money, by will; a bequest.
2. anything handed down from the past, as from an ancestor or predecessor: the legacy of ancient Rome.
3. an applicant to or student at a school that was attended by his or her parent.
4. Obsolete. the office, function, or commission of a legate. adjective
5. of or relating to old or outdated computer hardware, software, or data that, while still functional, does not work we
"systems can be legacy."
"lefts can be legacy."
"applications can be legacy."
"stills can be legacy."
"divisions can be legacy."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.