1. having the left hand more dominant or effective than the right; preferably using the left hand: a left-handed pitcher.
2. adapted to or performed by the left hand: a left-handed tool; a left-handed tennis serve.
3. situated on the side of the left hand.
4. Machinery. rotating counterclockwise. noting a helical or spiral member, as a gear tooth or screw thread, that twists counterclockwise as it recedes from an observer.
5. Building Trades. left-hand (def 3).
"serves can be lefthanded."
"golfers can be lefthanded."
"victories can be lefthanded."
"rods can be lefthanded."
"opponents can be lefthanded."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.