1. protective shelter: The lee of the rock gave us some protection against the storm.
2. the side or part that is sheltered or turned away from the wind: We erected our huts under the lee of the mountain.
3. Chiefly Nautical. the quarter or region toward which the wind blows. adjective
4. pertaining to, situated in, or moving toward the lee. Idioms
5. by the lee, Nautical. accidentally against what should be the lee side of a sail: Careless steering brought the wind by th
"lees can be lee."
"people/places/organizations can be lee."
"yews can be lee."
"koos can be lee."
"hos can be lee."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.