1. to go out of or away from, as a place: to leave the house.
2. to depart from permanently; quit: to leave a job.
3. to let remain or have remaining behind after going, disappearing, ceasing, etc.: I left my wallet home. The wound left a scar.
4. to allow to remain in the same place, condition, etc.: Is there any coffee left?
5. to let stay or be as specified: to leave a door unlocked.
6. to let (a person or animal) remain in a positi
"datas can be leave to rates."
"datas can be leave for organizations."
"freighters can be leave in/at/on mornings."
"freighters can be leave on dates."
"people can be leave in/at/on years."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.