1. the skin of an animal, with the hair removed, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.
2. an article made of this material.
3. stirrup leather. adjective
4. pertaining to, made of, or resembling leather: leather processing; leather upholstery.
5. Slang. catering to or patronized by customers who typically wear leather clothing, often as a means of signaling interest in or preference for sad
"luxuries can be leathered."
"wheels can be leathered."
"feet can be leathered."
"cuffs can be leathered."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.