1. the skin of an animal, with the hair removed, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.
2. an article made of this material.
3. stirrup leather. adjective
4. pertaining to, made of, or resembling leather: leather processing; leather upholstery.
5. Slang. catering to or patronized by customers who typically wear leather clothing, often as a means of signaling interest in or preference for sad
"industries can be leather."
"scripses can be leather."
"exports can be leather."
"companies can be leather."
"chemicals can be leather."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.