1. smallest in size, amount, degree, etc.; slightest: He gave the least amount of money of anyone.
2. lowest in consideration, position, or importance. noun
3. something that is least; the least amount, quantity, degree, etc.
4. South Midland U.S. the youngest in a family or group. adverb, superl. oflittle withless as compar.
5. to the smallest extent, amount, or degree: That's the least important question of all. He ta
"others can be least of alls."
"jobs can be least out of efficiencies."
"institutions can be least in demands."
"excesses can be least in souths."
"concentrations can be least in groups."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.