1. to spring through the air from one point or position to another; jump: to leap over a ditch.
2. to move or act quickly or suddenly: to leap aside; She leaped at the opportunity.
3. to pass, come, rise, etc., as if with a jump: to leap to a conclusion; an idea that immediately leaped to mind. verb (used with object), leaped or leapt, leaping.
4. to jump over: to leap a fence.
5. to pass over as if by a jump.
6. to cause to
"bourses can be leaping from highs."
"flames can be leaping."
"dolphins can be leaping."
"costs can be leaping."
"years can be leaping."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.