1. to spring through the air from one point or position to another; jump: to leap over a ditch.
2. to move or act quickly or suddenly: to leap aside; She leaped at the opportunity.
3. to pass, come, rise, etc., as if with a jump: to leap to a conclusion; an idea that immediately leaped to mind. verb (used with object), leaped or leapt, leaping.
4. to jump over: to leap a fence.
5. to pass over as if by a jump.
6. to cause to
"dollars can be leap on yen."
"dollars can be leap on marks."
"dollars can be leap on datas."
"artistes can be leap with applauses."
"artistes can be leap on glitterings."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.