1. to incline or bend from a vertical position: She leaned out the window.
2. to incline, as in a particular direction; slant: The post leans to the left. The building leaned sharply before renovation.
3. to incline in feeling, opinion, action, etc.: to lean toward socialism.
4. to rest against or on something for support: to lean against a wall.
5. to depend or rely (usually followed by on or upon): some
"backs can be leaned."
"forwards can be leaned."
"outs can be leaned."
"sticks can be leaned."
"confidentiallies can be leaned."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.