1. to incline or bend from a vertical position: She leaned out the window.
2. to incline, as in a particular direction; slant: The post leans to the left. The building leaned sharply before renovation.
3. to incline in feeling, opinion, action, etc.: to lean toward socialism.
4. to rest against or on something for support: to lean against a wall.
5. to depend or rely (usually followed by on or upon): some
"times can be lean for publishers."
"people can be lean in quarters."
"people can be lean as baccalas."
"organizations can be lean by comparisons."
"meats can be lean as currents."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.