1. an unintended hole, crack, or the like, through which liquid, gas, light, etc., enters or escapes: a leak in the roof.
2. an act or instance of leaking.
3. any means of unintended entrance or escape.
4. Electricity. the loss of current from a conductor, usually resulting from poor insulation.
5. a disclosure of secret, especially official, information, as to the news media, by an unnamed source. verb (used without object)
6. to let a liquid, gas, light, etc., enter or escape
"sterns can be leaking to seas."
"gases can be leaking out of tundras."
"fuels can be leaking from vessels."
"secrets can be leaking."
"informations can be leaking."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.