1. an unintended hole, crack, or the like, through which liquid, gas, light, etc., enters or escapes: a leak in the roof.
2. an act or instance of leaking.
3. any means of unintended entrance or escape.
4. Electricity. the loss of current from a conductor, usually resulting from poor insulation.
5. a disclosure of secret, especially official, information, as to the news media, by an unnamed source. verb (used without object)
6. to let a liquid, gas, light, etc., enter or escape
"identifications can be leakers."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.