1. an unintended hole, crack, or the like, through which liquid, gas, light, etc., enters or escapes: a leak in the roof.
2. an act or instance of leaking.
3. any means of unintended entrance or escape.
4. Electricity. the loss of current from a conductor, usually resulting from poor insulation.
5. a disclosure of secret, especially official, information, as to the news media, by an unnamed source. verb (used without object)
6. to let a liquid, gas, light, etc., enter or escape
"flysheets can be leak around seams."
"windows can be leak."
"stores can be leak."
"flysheets can be leak."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.