1. a covenant or compact made between persons, parties, states, etc., for the promotion or maintenance of common interests or for mutual assistance or service.
2. the aggregation of persons, parties, states, etc., associated in such a covenant or compact; confederacy.
3. an association of individuals having a common goal.
4. a group of athletic teams organized to promote mutual interests and to compete chiefly among themselves: a bowling league.
5. Sports. major league. minor leagu
"clubs can be league."
"whiles can be league."
"sides can be league."
"footballs can be league."
"teams can be league."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.