1. one of the expanded, usually green organs borne by the stem of a plant.
2. any similar or corresponding lateral outgrowth of a stem.
3. a petal: a rose leaf.
4. leaves collectively; foliage.
5. Bibliography. a unit generally comprising two printed, blank, or illustrated pages of a book, one on each side.
6. a thin sheet of metal: silver leaf.
7. a lamina or layer.
8. a sliding, hinged, or detachable flat part, as of a door or tabletop.
"trees can be leafless."
"branches can be leafless."
"stems can be leafless."
"shoots can be leafless."
"woods can be leafless."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.