1. Chemistry. a heavy, comparatively soft, malleable, bluish-gray metal, sometimes found in its natural state but usually combined as a sulfide, especially in galena. Symbol:Pb; atomic weight:20
7.19; atomic number:82; specific gravity:1
1.34 at 20°C.
2. something made of this metal or of one of its alloys.
3. a plummet or mass of lead suspended by a line, as for taking soundings.
4. bullets collectively; shot.
5. black lead or graphite.
6. a small stick of graphite, as used in pencils.
"processes can be leadless."
"glazes can be leadless."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.