1. inertly heavy like lead; hard to lift or move: a leaden weight; leaden feet.
2. dull, spiritless, or gloomy, as in mood or thought: leaden prose; a leaden atmosphere.
3. of a dull gray color: leaden skies.
4. oppressive; heavy: a leaden silence.
5. sluggish; listless: They moved at a leaden pace.
6. of poor quality or little value.
7. made or consisting of lead. verb (used with object)
8. to make leaden, sluggish, dull, etc.: Fatigue had leadened his brai
"skies can be leaden."
"weights can be leaden."
"seas can be leaden."
"feet can be leaden."
"people can be leaden."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.