1. to go before or with to show the way; conduct or escort: to lead a group on a cross-country hike.
2. to conduct by holding and guiding: to lead a horse by a rope.
3. to influence or induce; cause: Subsequent events led him to reconsider his position.
4. to guide in direction, course, action, opinion, etc.; bring: You can lead her around to your point of view if you are persistent.
5. to conduct or bring (water, wire, etc.) in a particula
"evidences can be lead to decisions."
"efforts can be lead to conclusions."
"concentrations can be lead to neglects."
"concentrations can be lead in schemas."
"changes can be lead to divergences."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.