1. to dissolve out soluble constituents from (ashes, soil, etc.) by percolation.
2. to cause (water or other liquid) to percolate through something. verb (used without object)
3. (of ashes, soil, etc.) to undergo the action of percolating water.
4. to percolate, as water. noun
5. the act or process of leaching.
6. a product or solution obtained by leaching; leachate.
7. the material leached.
8. a vessel for use in leaching.
"resources can be leachable."
"reserves can be leachable."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.