1. not strict or severe; careless or negligent: lax morals; a lax attitude toward discipline.
2. loose or slack; not tense, rigid, or firm: a lax rope; a lax handshake.
3. not rigidly exact or precise; vague: lax ideas.
4. open, loose, or not retentive, as diarrheal bowels.
5. (of a person) having the bowels unusually loose or open.
6. open or not compact; having a loosely cohering structure; porous: lax tissue; lax texture.
7. Phonetics. (of a vowel)
"ways can be laxer about criteria."
"ways can be laxer."
"controls can be laxer."
"rules can be laxer."
"requirements can be laxer."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.