1. a person whose profession is to represent clients in a court of law or to advise or act for clients in other legal matters.
2. New Testament. an interpreter of the Mosaic Law. Luke 14:
3. verb (used without object)
3. to work as a lawyer; practice law. verb (used with object)
4. to submit (a case, document, or the like) to a lawyer for examination, advice, clarification, etc.
"slaughters can be lawyer."
"members can be lawyer."
"experts can be lawyer."
"counsels can be lawyer."
"conveyancerses can be lawyer."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.