1. to set (a boat or ship) in the water.
2. to float (a newly constructed boat or ship) usually by allowing to slide down inclined ways into the water.
3. to send forth, catapult, or release, as a self-propelled vehicle or weapon: Rockets were launched midway in the battle. The submarine launched its torpedoes and dived rapidly.
4. to start (a person) on a course, career, etc.
5. to set going; initiate: to launch a scheme.
6. to throw; hurl: to launch a spear.
"bonds can be launching."
"attacks can be launching."
"products can be launching."
"satellites can be launching."
"counter-attacks can be launching."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.