1. to set (a boat or ship) in the water.
2. to float (a newly constructed boat or ship) usually by allowing to slide down inclined ways into the water.
3. to send forth, catapult, or release, as a self-propelled vehicle or weapon: Rockets were launched midway in the battle. The submarine launched its torpedoes and dived rapidly.
4. to start (a person) on a course, career, etc.
5. to set going; initiate: to launch a scheme.
6. to throw; hurl: to launch a spear.
"wives can be launched on loves."
"notes can be launched at pars."
"warrants can be launched."
"years can be launched."
"weeks can be launched."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.