1. to set (a boat or ship) in the water.
2. to float (a newly constructed boat or ship) usually by allowing to slide down inclined ways into the water.
3. to send forth, catapult, or release, as a self-propelled vehicle or weapon: Rockets were launched midway in the battle. The submarine launched its torpedoes and dived rapidly.
4. to start (a person) on a course, career, etc.
5. to set going; initiate: to launch a scheme.
6. to throw; hurl: to launch a spear.
"firms can be launch in/at/on years."
"transactions can be launch to raises."
"people can be launch into torrents."
"people can be launch in weeks."
"companies can be launch in/at/on falls."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.