1. Judaism. fit or allowed to be eaten or used, according to the dietary or ceremonial laws: kosher meat; kosher dishes; a kosher tallith. adhering to the laws governing such fitness: a kosher restaurant.
2. Informal. proper; legitimate. genuine; authentic. noun
3. Informal. kosher food: Let's eat kosher tonight. verb (used with object)
4. Judaism. to make kosher: to kosher meat by salting. Idioms
5. keep kosher, to adhere to the dietary laws of Judaism.|-
"palaces can be kosher for visits."
"beers can be kosher."
"products can be kosher."
"businesses can be kosher."
"meats can be kosher."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.