1. past participle of know1 . noun
2. a known quantity. know1 [noh] /noʊ/ Spell Syllables verb (used with object), knew, known, knowing.
1. to perceive or understand as fact or truth; to apprehend clearly and with certainty: I know the situation fully.
2. to have established or fixed in the mind or memory: to know a poem by heart; Do you know the way to the park from here?
3. to be cognizant or aware of: I know it.
4. be acquainted with (a thi
"people can be known to people."
"places can be known as clubs."
"accusations can be known in details."
"setbacks can be known about geologies."
"results can be known on dates."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.