1. an interlacing, twining, looping, etc., of a cord, rope, or the like, drawn tight into a knob or lump, for fastening, binding, or connecting two cords together or a cord to something else.
2. a piece of ribbon or similar material tied or folded upon itself and used or worn as an ornament.
3. a group or cluster of persons or things: a knot of spectators.
4. the hard, cross-grained mass of wood at the place where a branch joins the trunk of a tree.
5. a part of this mass showing in
"winds can be knot."
"gustings can be knot."
"drops can be knot."
"air speeds can be knot."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.