1. an act or instance of knocking out.
2. the state or fact of being knocked out.
3. a knockout blow.
4. Informal. a person or thing overwhelmingly attractive, appealing, or successful.
5. a panel in a casing, can, or box, especially of metal or plastic, so designed that it can readily be removed, as by punching, hammering, or cutting, to provide an opening into the interior: a knockout in a junction box.
6. Machinery. a device for knocking something loose, as finished work from a
"punches can be knockout."
"stages can be knockout."
"competitions can be knockout."
"blows can be knockout."
"tournaments can be knockout."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.