1. capable of knocking something down; overwhelming; irresistible: a knockdown blow.
2. constructed in separate parts that can readily be taken apart for easy storage, shipping, etc.: a knockdown toolshed.
3. offered or acquired for less than the prevailing rate: first-rate goods at knockdown prices. noun
4. a knockdown object.
5. an act or instance of knocking down, especially by a blow.
6. something that fells or overwhelms.
7. reduction or lowering, as in price or num
"prices can be knockdown."
"kits can be knockdown."
"vehicles can be knockdown."
"productions can be knockdown."
"networks can be knockdown."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.