1. Nautical. any of various fore-and-aft-rigged sailing vessels having a single jib bent to a stay from the stemhead, no bowsprit being used: usually rigged as a sloop.
2. something designed or suitable for rough or casual use, as a sturdy jacket, a secondhand car, etc.
3. a slapstick comedian or comedy.
4. Australian. an itinerant farm hand or ranch hand; an itinerant handyman.
5. British Archaic. wanderer. adjective
6. suitable for rough use, as a garment: a knockabout jacket a
"themes can be knockabout."
"stuffs can be knockabout."
"politicses can be knockabout."
"humours can be knockabout."
"wits can be knockabout."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.