1. a projecting part, usually rounded, forming the handle of a door, drawer, or the like.
2. a rounded lump or protuberance on the surface or at the end of something, as a knot on a tree trunk.
3. Architecture. an ornamental boss, as of carved work.
4. a rounded hill, mountain, or elevation on a ridge. verb (used with object), knobbed, knobbing.
5. to produce a knob on.
6. to furnish with a knob.
7. (in stone cutting) to knock off (excess stone) preparatory to dressing; knobble;
"species can be knobbed."
"rods can be knobbed."
"linckis can be knobbed."
"brows can be knobbed."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.