1. an instrument for cutting, consisting essentially of a thin, sharp-edged, metal blade fitted with a handle.
2. a knifelike weapon; dagger or short sword.
3. any blade for cutting, as in a tool or machine. verb (used with object), knifed, knifing.
4. to apply a knife to; cut, stab, etc., with a knife.
5. to attempt to defeat or undermine in a secret or underhanded way. verb (used without object), knifed, knifing.
6. to move or cleave t
"cuts can be knife."
"attacks can be knife."
"assaults can be knife."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.